liquid architecture character

liquid architecture character

Since developing on my initial drawn character concepts for the planning game brief.

I have now created some concepts to take further within the theme of the brief  being shown to an international audience and later to be shown in China. I visited the British Museum to get inspiration from the Chinese style and the artefacts on display.

grouped

This helped me come up with some ideas in the earlier stage of character design including several of the Asian style features in my work.

As I started developing ideas of characters for my storyline with aspects of the Chinese style including animals in there humanoid form.

I developed on from this idea of just one character, but struggle as the brief seemed like it was more about a humble community  or town being able to access town planning rules easily and understanding it for there homes rather than just one individual creating a home. These homes could be as imaginative and creatively designed as possible to reflect the characters.

grouped

This made me think more of a neighbourhood of characters all in different home environments, struggling with these games to build their homes whilst a big city character (symbolic of corporative planning)builds his with ease, till the community characters meet the liquid planner and helps all of them and teaches them the rules of the game, builds his with ease, till the community characters meet the liquid planner and helps all of them and teaches them the rules of the game.

houses-